Character Home with Potential Income
* 2-4 bedrooms (possible 3rd and 4th with formal living room and sleepout)
* Separate sleepout/studio/granny flat on own power with bedroom, sitting room, kitchenette & bathroom
* 2 bathrooms (including sleepout)
* Formal living room
* Open plan kitchen/living/family dining
* Detached 1920's, fully renovated former garage currently used as formal dining room and entertainment area but has multiple possible uses
* Central heating & well insulated
* Fully fenced
* Close to amenities.
It's not often you'll find such a lovingly restored bungalow (circa 1915) which retains character yet is perfectly adapted for modern lifestyles and is an entertainers dream. Home to the current owners for over 20 years, their relocation means now is your opportunity to secure 73 Yule Street.
You'll love the layout! The home has two spacious bedrooms and the separate lounge could easily be converted to a 3rd bedroom. The open plan kitchen/living/dining is the heart of the home and a brand spanking new bathroom also awaits.
Detached from the main house, the former garage is currently utilised as an amazing formal dining room but is suited to many uses - games room, studio, media room, additional living - the choice is yours.
An unexpected bonus is the completely self-contained sleepout. With its own power, this offers a sitting area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. A wonderful opportunity for a home and income, AirBNB, dependent relatives or similar. Alternatively, the sleepout offers additional living space and a 4th bedroom for the property.
The kitchen, dining and living areas open via French doors into a central courtyard for perfect outdoor entertaining.
Super sunny and well located for all the amenities of Kilbirnie and surrounds - you're close to schools, shops and the surf of Lyall Bay. This is an opportunity you need to grab today! Buyers with budgets of $1.1m+ are encouraged to view.